Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Being mean to girls part 2 or How to get attraction

This one didn't happen to me, it was relayed to me by a friend. My buddy goes out to XIV on Sunday, which is the absolute hottest place in town. All hotties, hardly any dudes and house music blasting out onto Sunset Blvd.

My buddy's friends get a table which if you don't know costs a lot of money. Eventually a random girl comes by and starts fixing herself a drink. My buddy's friend Jason engages her:

Jason: Hi
Selfish Bitch: (not making eye contact, continues pouring) Hi
Jason: (louder, like he's rudely interrupting) HI!
Selfish Bitch: (continues pouring, still barely acknowledging his existence) Hi

Jason then grabs the full drink out of her hand, puts his hand over the terrace balcony and turns the cup upside down, pouring heavily marked-up Grey Goose into the bushes outside.

Jason: Get the fuck out of here

That, my friends, is how you do it....

I have little doubt this girl masturbated to this later.

X

No comments: